Who organizes Homeless Connect Toronto?
Homeless Connect Toronto is organized by a group of passionate and committed volunteers from the community. We were incubated in 2013 by the Centre for Social Innovation as part of the ING Direct Youth Agents for Change.
Board of Directors
- Azar Farhani, Chairperson (2013-present) • Agency Review Officer, City of Toronto, Shelter, Support and Housing Administration
- Sr. Georgette Gregory, Treasurer (2016-present) • Health and Medical Support, Sisters of St. Joseph
- Jeffrey Li, Secretary (2016-present) • Associate, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg, LLP
- Melody Li, Director (2013-present) • Executive Director, Homeless Connect Toronto
- Priti Saini (2014-2015) • Consultant, Deloitte
- Michael Shapcott (2013-2015) • Director of Community Initiatives, Prince's Charity Canada
- John Carey (2015) • Former ED, Flemington Neighbourhood Services
- Linsey McPhee (2013-2014) • Former Manager, Toronto Drop-In Network
- Alex Zsager, Social and Community Services Consultant