We welcome financial and/or in-kind support from individuals and businesses. Such partnerships are essential to the success of Homeless Connect Toronto in tackling the systemic issue of homelessness in our city. All funds and in-kind donations go directly to the operation of the event and to meet the needs of the event's guests. Here are some ways you can support Homeless Connect Toronto.
Local businesses partnerships with Homeless Connect Toronto to end homelessness can benefit both your company and our local community. Through your involvement, your business will be recognized as a valued contributor of the local community with a responsible social mission.
Your business or organization can play an active role in Homeless Connect Toronto by:
- Sharing your business services (e.g., dental, haircutting, optometry, etc.)
- Donating in-kind (e.g., venue, power, food, clothing, “comfort kits” items, eyeglasses, first-aid supplies, etc.)
- Donating financially
In-kind donations are also welcomed to help provide guests with “comfort kits” at the HCT event, containing the following items:
- toiletries (e.g., toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel)
- personal hygiene items (e.g. combs, sanitary napkins, deodorant)
- new socks and underwear
- bandaids, first aid kits, foot powder, odour eaters
Gently used or new clothing (e.g., sweaters, pants, jackets) and gently used or new shoes (including work boots) will be collected prior to the event.
Please contact us if you would like to arrange a comfort kit / clothing drive or donate in-kind to Homeless Connect Toronto.